From: Jacqui on
iI too have a problem this message. A shame Microsoft can't understand the
problem either.

I noted from an earlier report of the same errors which was translated from
into English by google, and now i can't
wait for the Google OS to take over from the dross that is imposed on us by
Microsoft.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about /your/ specific problem
and computer. State your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP
SP3; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) in your first post.
Thank you.

Jacqui wrote:
> iI too have a problem this message. A shame Microsoft can't understand the
> problem either.
>
> I noted from an earlier report of the same errors which was translated
> from
> into English by google, and now i can't
> wait for the Google OS to take over from the dross that is imposed on us
> by
> Microsoft.
<SNIP HIJACKED THREAD>