From: chess77 on
Thank you for this info, I did have malware on my system and I thought it
was related to that. My D-Link router stopped working, I didn't relate it
to when SP3 was installed. Note malware came from a spyware tool. Everyone
is trying to sell you registry repair tools. I'm becoming very suspicious of
these "FIXES".

Steve