From: Gary Brown on
Hi,

I am considering replacing my Graphire 3 with one of the new
Wacom Bamboo models. Considered are:
Pen & Touch, Craft, and Fun. Has anyone used any of these with
PSP or similar? I use PSP-9 for picture editing, pen sketching,
and icon creation.

Is the touch feature helpful with PSP?

What is the difference between the Pen & Touch and the Craft
other than price and color?

Is the additional resolution of the Fun helpful for picture
editing and pen sketching? I have some concerns that the
addition hand movement for mundane tasks would be tiring. True?

Thanks,
Gary

From: Don Stauffer on
Gary Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am considering replacing my Graphire 3 with one of the new
> Wacom Bamboo models. Considered are:
> Pen & Touch, Craft, and Fun. Has anyone used any of these with
> PSP or similar? I use PSP-9 for picture editing, pen sketching,
> and icon creation.
>
> Is the touch feature helpful with PSP?
>
> What is the difference between the Pen & Touch and the Craft
> other than price and color?
>
> Is the additional resolution of the Fun helpful for picture
> editing and pen sketching? I have some concerns that the
> addition hand movement for mundane tasks would be tiring. True?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

I'm using the plain old Touch model. I installed it on Vista, upgraded
to 7 and it still works. Using it in X2. Took a bit of getting used to
(the touch idea) but it works fine.