From: Denny Strauser on
I realize that Arni clearly brings some of this abuse upon himself, but
it hardly seems fair that so many, here, repeatedly gang up on him; and
it is clearly not professional to do so. It takes two to tango. How many
does it take for a gang beating? Everyone wants the last word. Who will
have it. Apparently there will be no last word, just word after
meaningless word after meaningless word after ..........
Geesh!

-Denny
From: Arkansan Raider on
Denny Strauser wrote:
> I realize that Arni clearly brings some of this abuse upon himself, but
> it hardly seems fair that so many, here, repeatedly gang up on him; and
> it is clearly not professional to do so. It takes two to tango. How many
> does it take for a gang beating? Everyone wants the last word. Who will
> have it. Apparently there will be no last word, just word after
> meaningless word after meaningless word after ..........
> Geesh!
>
> -Denny

Preach it.

---Jeff
From: Denny Strauser on
Arkansan Raider wrote:
> Denny Strauser wrote:
>> I realize that Arni clearly brings some of this abuse upon himself,
>> but it hardly seems fair that so many, here, repeatedly gang up on
>> him; and it is clearly not professional to do so. It takes two to
>> tango. How many does it take for a gang beating? Everyone wants the
>> last word. Who will have it. Apparently there will be no last word,
>> just word after meaningless word after meaningless word after ..........
>> Geesh!
>>
>> -Denny
>
> Preach it.
>
> ---Jeff

Apparently, if there is no last meaningless word after meaningless word.
There are .... no words at all ....... ????
The sound of no hands clapping?
Geesh!
LOL!
-Denny
From: Arkansan Raider on
Denny Strauser wrote:
> Arkansan Raider wrote:
>> Denny Strauser wrote:
>>> I realize that Arni clearly brings some of this abuse upon himself,
>>> but it hardly seems fair that so many, here, repeatedly gang up on
>>> him; and it is clearly not professional to do so. It takes two to
>>> tango. How many does it take for a gang beating? Everyone wants the
>>> last word. Who will have it. Apparently there will be no last word,
>>> just word after meaningless word after meaningless word after ..........
>>> Geesh!
>>>
>>> -Denny
>>
>> Preach it.
>>
>> ---Jeff
>
> Apparently, if there is no last meaningless word after meaningless word.
> There are .... no words at all ....... ????
> The sound of no hands clapping?
> Geesh!
> LOL!
> -Denny

<g>

Nice.

I suppose after this you'll be working on things like world peace and
such as because U.S. Americans don't have maps.

I'm nominating you for the Nobel Peace Prize.

---Jeff
From: liquidator on

"Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
> Denny Strauser wrote:
>> I realize that Arni clearly brings some of this abuse upon himself, but
>> it hardly seems fair that so many, here, repeatedly gang up on him; and
>> it is clearly not professional to do so. It takes two to tango. How many
>> does it take for a gang beating? Everyone wants the last word. Who will
>> have it. Apparently there will be no last word, just word after
>> meaningless word after meaningless word after ..........
>> Geesh!
>>
>> -Denny
>
> Preach it.
>
> ---Jeff

All you guys did here was reinforce arni's persecution complex...no help at
all.

You gave him the chance to say see, somebody else agrees I am getting
persecuted, this makes me more Jesus like. I will therefore keep doing
exactly what I have been which is strutting my ego and lying.

Thanks alot.

He isn't a well individual, and while abusing him may not be the answer,
neither is feeding his martyr complex.