From: malik via AccessMonster.com on
Hi
I have a form name "DrVoucher" which has the following fields.
Account No | Account Name | Debit Amount | Narration
Account No. Field has a relation with a Table called "TblParties",
Usually it happens than When a user inputs an account no, it pulls the
Account Name Automatically from 'TblParties"

But If the Account No. Do not exist in "TblParties", It will post the Written
Account No. In "TblParties"

I want that the form should check that if the the account No. exists in
"TblParties" than it should pull the account Name.

But If the account No. do not exist, it should give an error or message of
error, Instead of posting the written Account No in TblParties

Thank You

From: malik via AccessMonster.com on

From: Anne on
Is your Account number field a combo box? I would think it should be, then
you can set the Limit to list.