From: Durgesh on
I have keen interest in Digital audio signal processing using C/C++
(Windows) but don’t know from where to start with. Can any one please
tell me what to do? Guys I need a real world advice and assistance. I
really need your help.

Thanks in advance,
Durgesh
From: Richard Owlett on
Durgesh wrote:
> I have keen interest in Digital audio signal processing

Much toooooo broad ;)
Tell us a little about your background and what you would like to
accomplish.

From: brent on
On Nov 10, 4:12 pm, Durgesh <saxena.durg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have keen interest in Digital audio signal processing using C/C++
> (Windows) but don’t know from where to start with. Can any one please
> tell me what to do? Guys I need a real world advice and assistance. I
> really need your help.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Durgesh

I will shamelessly direct you to my website. It lays down the basics
of fourier series, the discrete fourier transform, digital convolution
and the idea behind FIR filters (in addition to some rf related
topics).

Warning, a lot of this tends to go towards complex numbers, but the
fourier series stuff is done in sin/cosine (at least initially)

www.fourier-series.com
From: Al Clark on
Durgesh <saxena.durgesh(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:9c502b83-d99a-4796-8dff-
19a23c147fb2(a)y10g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> I have keen interest in Digital audio signal processing using C/C++
> (Windows) but don�t know from where to start with. Can any one please
> tell me what to do? Guys I need a real world advice and assistance. I
> really need your help.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Durgesh

You might want to check out DSP Concepts' Audio Weaver (www.dspconcepts.com).
This isn't specifically C. It relies on a graphical intercae to build
systems.

The musicdsp discussion list is another resource.

Al Clark
danvillesignal.com
From: Phil O. Sopher on
"Durgesh" <saxena.durgesh(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have keen interest in Digital audio signal processing using C/C++
> (Windows) but don�t know from where to start with. Can any one please
> tell me what to do? Guys I need a real world advice and assistance. I
> really need your help.
Go to www.dspguide.com ...

.... and download the full text of the book by Steven W Smith,

"The Scientist's and Engineers guide to Digital Signal Processing"

2nd Edition.

This is a good background read. You can either buy the book or
else download it for free.

It is especially suitable for practical people and only brings in the
mathematics when it is needed.