From: stiggity on
Greetings:
after scouring eBay for a decent c128 i came up with nothing. If
anyone has a c128 they want to sell, please email me, or reply here. I
have a verified PayPal account, and am in serious need of one. Thank
You.

-Steve
From: stiggity on
On Aug 4, 9:58 pm, stiggity <st...(a)brown-computers.com> wrote:
> Greetings:
> after scouring eBay for a decent c128 i came up with nothing. If
> anyone has a c128 they want to sell, please email me, or reply here. I
> have a verified PayPal account, and am in serious need of one. Thank
> You.
>
> -Steve

Sorry.. i forget to add my email address..

stiggity99(at)comcast.net
From: Hellion_1 on
Email sent.

From: Markus Grob on
Hello Steve

>> anyone has a c128 they want to sell, please email me, or reply here. I
>> have a verified PayPal account, and am in serious need of one. Thank
>> You.

Where do you life? A c128 has some kilos for sending.

Greetings from Switzerland, Markus