From: malachi on

"Philip Cody" <philipcodyThePapersAndTheTrash(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat 19 Dec 2009 12:41:04p Here In Oregon posted:
>

> So, Spock is bonin Uhura . . .

"Uhura" means "peace".

NOT "piece".

From: Here In Oregon on

"Ben Goldman"
> I loved watching this movie *I* almost posted about it too. ;)

When it first came on and for the first fifteen or twenty minutes I thought
it was gonna be some kind of kiddie movie so when it got really good I was
pleasantly surprised. I liked it when the younger Spock character gets all
pissed off with emotions and goes after James T.
His facial mannerisms go into a complete metamorphosis. For those who have
not seen this movie don't worry nobody is giving away the ending or the plot
but do see this movie!

I have also come to realize that I should never drink while watching movies
as they numb the effect of movies in general and as a movie buff I can watch
a movie one night and say that kind of sucked and then watch stone sober the
next day and say man this is great. Also, what kind of mood you're in plays
a part, no pun intended.

Cheers!

From: malachi on

> On Sat 19 Dec 2009 02:26:19p malachi posted:
>
>>> So, Spock is bonin Uhura . . .
>>>
>> "Uhura" means "peace".
>>
>> NOT "piece".
>>

> The Vulcan Salami Hide . . .

But only once every seven years.

Bummer.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Philip Cody" > I wouldn't go as far as to saying the flick was fantastic

Was to!!!!!!!!

From: Here In Oregon on

"Philip Cody" > Twasn't!

Twas!

Twas'nt before Christmas and all through the house.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: You gotta hear this song!
Next: Selling Everything