From: cmpter on
cmpter had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/We-are-currently-buying-Foundy-Networks-primarily-NetIron-47331-.htm
:
Network/Software Buyer wrote:

> We are currently buying Foundy Networks - primarily NetIron MLX and
> XMR but are also looking for BigIron RX, ServerIron WMS7, and FastIron
> FESX's. If you have the above or have access to the above from a
> client looking ro recover value, please send us an email.
-------------------------------------
Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF
Connector, RF Adapter, Cable Assembly, Coaxial cable, WiFi antenna and GPS
Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive,
instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
We are well aware that providing a high performance, reliable connection
is the primary factor in gaining the confidence of our customers, If your
company have requirement for RF Coaxial connectors,RF Coaxial Cable
Assembly, GPS Antennas and demand excellent service, Adapters, competitive
solutions, comprehensive technical support and a understanding of your
requirements, Please make Cmpter your first choice.
We are a middle-sized company but we have strong technical capabilities,
advanced corporate culture, dynamic business strategy, and excellent
service, all of which have established the foundation for our success, We
hope to develop and grow with collaborators!

Contact:Phone:(86) 511 8443 6131
Fax: (86) 511 8698 8811
Website: http://www.cmpter.com
Address: #45 ZhongShan East Road, ZhenJiang JS 212003, JiangSu, China

http://www.cmpter.com

| http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
| *** a better way to USENET *** |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
| comp.dcom.sys.cisco - 46033 messages and counting! |