From: Humphrey on
I'd like to send a URL to a WebBrowser control and return the HTML code in
the browser. I can create the control and populate it to open a web site.
What I'd like now is to return the HTML source code to a variable or
otherwise store it in my database.
Could someone please let me know how I might achieve this??

From: Douglas J. Steele on
See whether my article at http://www.vb123.com/kb/200311_ds_aa_2.htm is
enough to get you going.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: Daniel Pineault on
You could use a web browser call to extract the innerHTML and then pass that
to your table.

see the following links to give you some inspiration. You should be able to
modify the sample code to suit your needs.

http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1458220
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-947224.php
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91644

--