From: tst on
You could use remote clients like VNC, but that would not be publishing of the VI.
There are some solutions which convert the VI into a Java app or allow using VNC to connect directly, but I don't think they were ever finalized. Try looking for LabVNC and AppletVIEW. There are probably some others.
Why don't you want to use the web publishing tool?
From: anandraj on
Thanks for the info.

I would like to produce an executable VI that is independent from
LabVIEW, then publish it to other clients. In other words, once the
program is done, the server doesn't need to have LabVIEW running on it
for the VI to be published.

The other way to do this would be to use Datasocket, but again, I would still need LabVIEW on the server to use this method.

Pages: 1
Prev: sub vi pop up
Next: Database connectivity error