From: joel on

Without having access to the webpage and the complete code I can't
dubug the problem for you. I added some message boxes to the code
below. I think your problem may be the row and column headers on the
worksheet don't exactly match the ones on the webpage. You may have
extra spaces, other white characters in the headers ( webpage or
worksheet), or some of the characters may be capitalized. Sometimes
adding a TRIM or forcing all the the to UPPERCASE using the function
UCASE solves these problems.

VBA Code:
--------------------

For Each mRow In mTable.Rows
ColCount = 0
For Each mCol In mRow
if ColCount = 0 then
RowHeader = mCol
Else
ColHeader = mTable.Rows(0).cells(ColCount)
With Wks
Set rngC = .Columns(1).Find(What:=RowHeader, _
LookAt:=xlPart, LookIn:=xlValues)
if not rngC is nothing then
Set rngR = .Rows(1).Find(What:=ColHeader, _
LookAt:=xlPart, LookIn:=xlValues)
if rngR is nothing then
msgbox("Row Header : " & RowHeader & vbcrlf & _
"Column Header : " & ColHeader)
else
.Cells(rngC.Row,rngR.column) = mCol.innertext
end if
else
msgbox("Cannot find row Header : " & RowHeader)
end if
End With
End if
ColCount = ColCount + 1