From: EGL on
I have a single worksheet workbook with several individual textboxes (not
part of a form). Upon deactivation of the workbook (i.e. switching to
another woorkbook) I want the workbook deactivate procedure to loop through
all of the textboxes and determine if the user is "in" one of them. If the
user is in a textbox, I want the deactivate workbook procedure to call the
Lost Focus routine for the particlar textbox before proceding to the new
workbook that was selected.

When looping through the textboxes, how do I construct an "if" statement in
VBA that asks "if the user is in textbox1 then...". MSForms has an
AciveControl member within its Page class, but I can't find an equivalent in
the Excel or VBA libraries. ANy suggestions or insight?

--
Thanks,

--EGL
From: JLGWhiz on
When the workbook deactivate event occurs, the control automatically loses
focus.