From: David Sankey on
Having got used to using a DFS server on Tiger, I now find that it's
broken on Leopard.

I was using "Go", "Connect to Server..." in the Finder.

The only workaround that I've found so far is Cyberduck as recommended
by <http://docs.cs.cf.ac.uk/html/819/node2.html>, which describes my
problems precisely.

What do people here do?

The server of course works perfectly with GoodReader...

Thanks in advance,

Dave
From: Jaimie Vandenbergh on
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:33:38 +0000, David Sankey
<David.Sankey(a)stfc.ac.uk> wrote:

>Having got used to using a DFS server on Tiger, I now find that it's
>broken on Leopard.

How did you get it working in Tiger? My DFS server would only show any
Mac the folder structure, not any of the actual share content.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
"What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledgehammer and a common laboratory frog,