From: cyb3rwolf on
Hello everyone,

I have form with a webbrowser control. I am looking to automate some
processes around my work place. I've figured most of it out (how to select
elements in the browser; how to click a button on the html form, etc), but i
kind of hit a dead end. In the web based app we use. there's a section where
you click "New" to add a note. From there another field loads on the page to
enter in the notations. This is what i'm trying to automate; trying to get
it to put in and save notes automatically. To do this, i think i need to
reference the last element that was clicked in the NavigateComplete2 Event.
Any body point me in the right direction for creating some function for "last
browser element clicked" or along those lines?