From: badzio on
Hi,

I've again problem with control System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser. I've
developed application with custom UI - my app doesn't have original/
native menubar, also topbar (bar with clock and menu start) is
invisible, covered by my controls. And basically it works fine.
But if I create new instance of control WebBrowser:
WebBrowser browser = new WebBrowser();
then for a 2-3 seconds UI is blinking and topbar is visible :(
How can I 'freeze' GUI and force to not show original topbar?

Regards
From: badzio on
On 5 Maj, 22:17, badzio <bad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've again problem with control System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.

I've forgotten about platform :)
CF .Net 2.0
Problem occurs only on WindowsMobile 6.0/6.5 Professional (PocketPC),
on emulator and devices. On Smartphone (without touchscreen) problem
doesn't exist.