From: "CheckAbdoul" <checkabdoul at mvps dot on
SetupDiXXX() should work fine. Did you enumerate all the device
interfaces by passing the DIGCF_DEVICEINTERFACE flag to
SetupDiGetClassDevs[Ex]() ?

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP]

From: john.puzzled on
Check,

What GUID do I use?

Thanks,

From: "CheckAbdoul" <checkabdoul at mvps dot on
I believe it is GUID_DEVCLASS_USB ( include devguid.h )

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP]

> Check,