From: inderjeet singh on
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Lars Zimmer <LarsZimmer(a)gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello from Germany,
>
> is there a free open source programm like Dreamweaver or Frontpage from Mozilla available?

Are you linux lover
if yes then you can have bluefish editor for your purpose and can
have gPHPEdit and many more .
Give me your full requirements.
I will love to help you.

--
With Regards,
INDERJEET SINGH

inderjeetsinghit(a)gndec.ac.in
www.softwarelovers.co.cc
Always there to serve people

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: www.Queensbridge.us on
On Jul 22, 2:59 am, LarsZim...(a)gmx.de ("Lars Zimmer") wrote:
> Hello from Germany,
>
> is there a free open source programm like Dreamweaver or Frontpage from Mozilla available?

Altho not from Mozilla, I use Kompozer which is free and open source.

I used it to create
www.Queensbridge.us
there are many YouTube videos about it