From: Alastair MacFarlane on
Dear All,

I have been given a C# website to customise that runs smoothly on our
internal IIS server (which I currently don't have access to). When I look at
the codebehind on the aspx pages I get the message that the file is missing
e.g. Login.aspx.cs (missing). I cannot see the actual cs code files. I do see
some dlls but I am confused how the third party website works.

When I run it in my AS.NET 2008 Development Server it works fine. All I see
from my listing of the files is aspx files and associated images and style
sheets. I have been advised that I have all the files locally on my pc that
are on the server. I change the files locally and this pulls data from the
SQL Server but where are the CS programming files?

It is a SQL Server data driven website.

Thanks again from a confused...

Alastair MacFarlane