From: Antartica Solutions - Lars Hallin on
Hi,

All you priceless MSP experts, where will we find you for advice when this
newsgroup is closed?

// Lars

From: JulieS on
We'll be on the new forums -- actually many of us are already
there in addition to posting here.

See Brian Smith's blog post.
http://blogs.msdn.com/brismith/archive/2010/05/05/newsgroups-are-so-yesterday-forums-are-the-future.aspx

for information on where to continue to post questions and get
advice.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

From: jp on

Hi Julie,

I'm already connect to: connect.microsoft.com
but don't see where MS project is?

-jp