From: toi_la_toi200925 on

Hello Friends,

Am Anakin Skywalker a good seller of cvv2
(Usa,Uk,It,Fr,Au,Belgium,Spain,Netherland),fullz cvv usa and uk,paypal
verified and non verified with pass and full cc details,uk and usa bank
logins only,skimmer,track1 and track2 from below countries
(Jp,Fr,It,Usa,Uk,China,Belgium) with Atm pin and Non Atm Pin,inbox
webmail,western union bug 2008,Sql injector for cvv's,Western union
Transfer to (Usa,Uk,Ireland,Nigeria,Ghana,South-Africa,Ca) Only!!,Dumps
with fullz details,cvv bin,Socks Admin,Cvv shop Admin with 30cvv2 every
day all fresh and live!!!,Retrieve Blocked e-gold account after 48hrs
of blocked,hacking tools,learning how to hack cvv2 only between
1-2weeks of payment,make check payments to (Eu,Uk,Usa and China
only!!),learn how to transfer Western union With Credit Cards to Usa
and Uk only!!!!,learn how to place oder online and have shippment
confirmation in 24hrs,i ship to Usa only!!,learn how to use fullz to
verify a paypal account using Chase bank online current account,i make
payment for personal dating sites using cvv and bank accounts for Uk
and Usa dating sites!!!email leeds fresh for
employment,agent,unemployed for all countries (EU,UK,USA,BRAZIL AND
ETC),i book flight ticket online ...

All above mentioned is what you can pm to me for help,please
contact or send request to add my yahoo id if only you are serious
buyer and good customer so we can make long deal and good friend on
good deals!!Payment By WESTERN UNION and E-GOLD only please note!!!

Prices list of sales mentioned
above!!!!
1)Usa visa card (1)=$3
2)Usa master card (1)=$4
3)Usa amex card (1)=$5
4)Usa Discover card (1)=$6
5)Usa visa Card with Authorization (1)=$15
6)Usa visa Card with 4 digit bin (1)=$8
7)Usa visa card with 8 digit bin (1)=$12
8)Usa Fullz card with bank details (1)=$60
9)Usa card Classic with $3,000 and above =$40
10)Usa card Platinum =$60
11)Usa card Gold =$50
12)Uk Visa and Master Card normal(1)= $8
13)Uk visa and master bin card normal (1)=$12
14)Uk Switch card (1)=$15
15)Uk Amex card (1)=$15
16)Uk cvv with dob master and visa $20
17)Uk cvv with dob bin mater and visa $30
18)Uk cvv fullz +dob+mmn (lyods and barclays)=$70
19)CA visa and master card (1)=$6
20)CA amex =$10
21)Eu cvv all+AU (1)=$20
22)Paypal verified with fullz details =$100
23)Paypal verified without fullz details =$60
24)Paypal non verified only !!=$30
25)Usa bank login=$????? no fixed price
26)Uk Bank logins=$????? no fixed price
27)Eu bank logins=$????? no fixed price
28)Usa Track1 and track2 with balance of $3,000usd and below =$200
29)Uk track1 and track2 with balance of 1,700GBP and below =$250
30)Eu tracks1 and tracks 2 with good balance =$300
31)Inbox webmail =$30

Pm fast to me for other price list not mentioned above...Thank you

YM!!! ----: toi_la_toi200925
EMAIL!!!-----: toi_la_toi200925(a)yahoo.com
YRS ON DEAL !!! 4YRS

--
toi_la_toi200925
From: mye01 on

toi_la_toi200925;955458 Wrote:
> [...]
> 14)Uk Switch card (1)=$15
> 15)Uk Amex card (1)=$15
> 16)Uk cvv with dob master and visa $20
> 17)Uk cvv with dob bin mater and visa $30
> 18)Uk cvv fullz +dob+mmn (lyods and barclays)=$70
> 19)CA visa and master card (1)=$6
> 20)CA amex =$10
> 21)Eu cvv all+AU (1)=$20
> 22)Paypal verified with fullz details =$100
> 23)Paypal verified without fullz details =$60
> 24)Paypal non verified only !!=$30
> 25)Usa bank login=$????? no fixed price
> 26)Uk Bank logins=$????? no fixed price
> 27)Eu bank logins=$????? no fixed price
> 28)Usa Track1 and track2 with balance of $3,000usd and below =$200
> 29)Uk track1 and track2 with balance of 1,700GBP and below =$250
> 30)Eu tracks1 and tracks 2 with good balance =$300
> 31)Inbox webmail =$30
>
> Pm fast to me for other price list not mentioned above...Thank you

hi there..nice prices sir..i hope this is not scam because i shall
recommend you to my friend..i will pm you for more details..thanks!

--
mye01
From: sassygirl on

mye01;960174 Wrote:
> hi there..nice prices sir..i hope this is not scam because i shall
> recommend you to my friend..i will pm you for more details..thanks!

hmmm..the prices are too low for the unit, makes me think that its no
good..its too good to be true..i'll just buy from legit stores to be
sure..

--
sassygirl
From: ailema on

yeah hope this is not a scammer coz theres lot of them here

--
ailema
From: spaul43 on

> [...]
> 14)Uk Switch card (1)=$15
> 15)Uk Amex card (1)=$15
> 16)Uk cvv with dob master and visa $20
> 17)Uk cvv with dob bin mater and visa $30
> 18)Uk cvv fullz +dob+mmn (lyods and barclays)=$70
> 19)CA visa and master card (1)=$6
> 20)CA amex =$10
> 21)Eu cvv all+AU (1)=$20
> 22)Paypal verified with fullz details =$100
> 23)Paypal verified without fullz details =$60
> 24)Paypal non verified only !!=$30
> 25)Usa bank login=$????? no fixed price
> 26)Uk Bank logins=$????? no fixed price
> 27)Eu bank logins=$????? no fixed price
> 28)Usa Track1 and track2 with balance of $3,000usd and below =$200
> 29)Uk track1 and track2 with balance of 1,700GBP and below =$250
> 30)Eu tracks1 and tracks 2 with good balance =$300
> 31)Inbox webmail =$30
>
> Pm fast to me for other price list not mentioned above...Thank you

pm me i'm interested to know more...
'Online Credit Counseling'
(http://www.advantageccs.org/onlinecounseling.cfm) 'Caribbean
vacations' (http://www.warmislands.com)