From: Robert_DubYa on
I have a form that may contain multiple records (part numbers) in it. In the
form I have a boleen that identifies if the record is exists else where (IE
another manufactured location). I want to change the property of a lbl to be
visible (Not visable by default) if the boleen is true. The boleen is
already set in the underlying data so that is not the problem, I just simply
need to know the event that will test a statement after a record is changed.

thanks!
From: John Mishefske on
Robert_DubYa wrote:
> I have a form that may contain multiple records (part numbers) in it. In the
> form I have a boleen that identifies if the record is exists else where (IE
> another manufactured location). I want to change the property of a lbl to be
> visible (Not visable by default) if the boleen is true. The boleen is
> already set in the underlying data so that is not the problem, I just simply
> need to know the event that will test a statement after a record is changed.
>
> thanks!

Use the form's OnCurrent event. This is fired each time you navigate to
a new record. It also fires when a form is opened.

--
John Mishefske, Microsoft MVP 2007 - 2010
UtterAccess Editor
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Try the form's AfterUpdate event.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Steve on
If by "after a record is changed" you mean one field, use the AfterUpdate
event of that field. If by "after a record is changed" you mean any of
multiple fields, use the form's Afterupdate event.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com