From: Joe788 on
Something else that pushes these worthless, lying losers over the edge
is how many people are now starting to recognize what lying scumbags
like Tom Brewer, Cliffy Huprich, the real / fake Joe788, Kriss Hogg,
Pete Looghe, Ed Cuntress, etc. could never figure out and still can't
comprehend.

http://www.deskeng.com/virtual_desktop/?p=1667

From: Joe788 on
On May 14, 6:13 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Something else that pushes these worthless, lying losers over the edge
> is how many people are now starting to recognize what lying scumbags
> like Tom Brewer, Cliffy Huprich, the real / fake Joe788, Kriss Hogg,
> Pete Looghe, Ed Cuntress, etc. could never figure out and still can't
> comprehend.
>
> http://www.deskeng.com/virtual_desktop/?p=1667

Jon, you still haven't told us what pushed you over the edge?

Fired from dream job?

Dumped by live in girlfriend and humiliated by her on usenet?
(Ironically, same girlfriend was MET via usenet.WOW!)

Banned from own blog?

Claiming to work with HSMWorks, only to be outed as having absolutely
no association with them?

Banned from every machining related message board on the internet?

Jihading against Mask On Arc, only to learn that you were simply doing
it wrong?

Jihading against open pockets, only to learn that you were doing it
wrong?

Telling everybody that you converted Qualcomm to Solid Edge, only to
be proven an outright liar?

Jeez this list is getting long. I wonder how long it would get if I
really tried to stack up all of your embarrassing exploits over the
last 10 years?