From: Joe788 on
Let's see:

-Fired from dream job.

-Banned from own blog.

-Dumped by "girlfriend".

-Having said girlfriend and ex wife post embarrassing personal info
about you on usenet.

-Now we can add:

Bragging about one person agreeing with you, and then having that
person state in a public forum that your posts are considered
"pollution."

-We can also add:

Claiming to work with CADCAM companies, only to have them publicly
deny any association with you.

"I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't
be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in
almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I
have to say and wants to work with me." - Jon Banquer -

"Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot
control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get
evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this
clarifies any doubt." - HSMWorks ApS -