From: Pierre Joye on
hi,

you can find them now on, for VC8 x86 builds:

- http://downloads.php.net/pierre/php_printer-svn-20100205-5.3-vc9-x86.zip
- http://downloads.php.net/pierre/php_printer-svn-20100205-5.3-nts-vc9-x86.zip

I will do the VC6 version next week.

Cheers,

--
Pierre

From: "Keith Davis" on
You are awesome.

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183

you can find them now on, for VC8 x86 builds:

-

--
Pierre

From: "Keith Davis" on
Ugh, apparently it can find the printer (initially, I had the syntax
incorrect), but now I get this error message:

$h = printer_open('\\\\server05\\Auth');

PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1310720) (tried to allocate
4294967295 bytes) in C:\inetpub\Intranet_Local\test.php on line 16

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183

--
Pierre

From: Pierre Joye on
hi,

That's a pretty obvious error no? :)

Increase your memory limit and you should be fine.

Cheers,

From: "Keith Davis" on
Well, the reason why I didn't try that is per a forum post I found, that
number (4294967295 bytes) is 4GB of RAM, the maximum allowed on a 32 bit
system. That the problem is something else. Just for kicks, I increased
it to 4GB, and it still fails.

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183