From: spudnik on
if the ruler is of sufficient stiffness,
local gravity won't bend it too much (ultimately depends
upon teh tensile strength, obvious with stretched cord
per the *harpedanaptae* of Ol'Egypt, or spokes on a bicycle .-)

the curvature of Universe was discovered by Eratosthenes
(with a correspondent on teh same meridian & gnomons), and
measured by Gauss over Alsace-Lorraine (paid by France,
using his theodolite .-)

> If space to separate of time that this will already non space, but
> statistical ensemble, to which possible add time.

thus:
Al Gore, whose career (and Senior's) was created by Occidental,
lost the Michigan primary (but got the caucus) and
also lost Arkansas general election -- by disenfranchizing 53,000
voters
in the Dem primary & violating the Voting Rights Act o'65
-- that Senior had to be dragged into signing --
again, over his margin of loss to Dubya.

also, the Consortium of papers ultimately showed,
he'd have lost in Florida with a recount -- and,
he brought the whole BvG "anonymous decision" on himself,
by filing the first suit:
state law already would have mandated a recount,
if it were as close as it was, anyway.

in other words, he blew off both of his feet;
and that, folks, is the Liberal Media,
oWned by consWervatives.

thus: problem is, it may be being "instituted" around us,
as with the President's (2003) CCX, and the 2005 ICE,
both of which are based in "the City" of London (although
the latter is HQd is Atlanta, it is based *juridicially*
in England). also, this is all old-hat, the same
as Waxman's '91 bill on acid rain, whether or not
that was mandatory.
the only answer, that I can see, is a tariff on all imported froms
of energy, esp. "renewables," because it is a sic joke
to "import renewables," in the first place -- and
I include the so-called Fossilized Fuels (TM), because
there is little difference between diesel & biodiesel e.g.,
other than the bouquet -- child-tested on film!
> C) The US Congress will not pass this legislation this year. It is
> clear that the liberals will lose many seats in the upcoming election
> and prospects for passage in the future are nill.

thus: I have no idea what (N-k) is supposed to do, and
I don't googol ****, partly because of a restraining order;
unfortunately, I'm using their front-end for these NGs.
<deletia impletum>

thus: 3 choices, 2 choices, 1 choices (3?, or "three summorial" .-)
yeah, direction cosines are nice & homogenous, but
why not stay with vectors (quaternions' inner & outer products) ??

thus: IFF probably is "if & only if," that is to say,
Liebniz's neccesity & sufficiency, used in literate manner!
>   Iff ... then ...

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net

--Stop BP's cap&trade looting & toss them out of USA waters!
http://wlym.com