From: allanc on
I am trying to get a handle on what "hkcr\idid#url1", "hkcr
\idid#url2", etc registry locations are and what type of data they
contain without success.

All assistance is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
From: Jose on
On Mar 28, 10:28 am, allanc <allan.for.g.gro...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to get a handle on what "hkcr\idid#url1", "hkcr
> \idid#url2", etc registry locations are and what type of data they
> contain without success.
>
> All assistance is appreciated.
>
> Thank you in advance.

Perhaps they are not trojans or virus or malware and perhaps it would
not be helpful if they were deleted from the registry (they could be
important), and perhaps Antivirus Software is ineffective when run in
Safe Mode but maybe they are and maybe it would be okay.