From: Val on
I noted that there the task bar options for a dotted line are split or rolled
up tasks. I didn't select either of those and need to understand what I
could have done to have the task now reflect a partial dotted line.
From: C on
Hello Val,

It sounds like you have split the task. This can be done within the gantt
chart by dragging the bar or could be done by entering a zero value into the
actual work of the task usage grid.

From: Trevor Rabey on
It may not be important how or why it happens because it is easy to fix.
Just set the duration to 0, then re-set to whatever it is supposed to be.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955

From: Steve P on
Val,

This can also happen if you have FS predecessors that are not complete or FF
predecessors that has remaining duration and/or lag greater then the
remaining duration of the split task. You can fix this by increasing the
remaining duration for the split task to the remaining duration of the
predecessor + any lag + the remaining duration for the split task.

Steve P