From: Glennbo on
On Apr 30, 9:06 am, Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYour...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Just trying out web forum style posting to see how it feels.  <G>

I think Sonar 10 should be fuchsia!

That will make it stand out when it's compared side-by-side with other
DAW software. <G>

Glennbo
Posted From My Blackberry
From: Nil on
On 30 Apr 2010, Glennbo <glennbodood(a)gmail.com> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

> On Apr 30, 9:06�am, Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYour...(a)cox.net>
> wrote:
>> Just trying out web forum style posting to see how it feels. �<G>
>
> I think Sonar 10 should be fuchsia!
>
> That will make it stand out when it's compared side-by-side with
> other DAW software. <G>
>
> Glennbo
> Posted From My Blackberry

I think its color should be...

Blackberry.
From: kitekrazy on
On 4/30/2010 6:11 PM, Glennbo wrote:
> In news:Xns9D6ABCE8CB9FFnilch1(a)130.133.4.11 the killer robot Nil
> <rednoise(a)REMOVETHIScomcast.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> I think Sonar 10 should be fuchsia!
>>>
>>> That will make it stand out when it's compared side-by-side with
>>> other DAW software.<G>
>>>
>>> Glennbo
>>> Posted From My Blackberry
>>
>> I think its color should be...
>>
>> Blackberry.
>
> And then people might say "how much more black could this be?",
> and the answer would be "none more . . . none more black!". ;)

I want it to be clear so I can still see my desktop.
From: Phoenix on
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:06:40 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Just trying out web forum style posting to see how it feels. <G>

> Hehe, I actually do post over there on occasion, but it's only to
share a
> song, or more recently the samples of my cocktail kit.

> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
> / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \
> / /_/ / / __/ / / / / / / /_/ / /_/ /
> \____/_/\___/_/ /_/_/ /_/_.___/\____/

> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music
http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

LOL. And they wonder why some folks prefer Usenet. ..
From: Phoenix on
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:06:40 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Just trying out web forum style posting to see how it feels. <G>

> Hehe, I actually do post over there on occasion, but it's only to
share a
> song, or more recently the samples of my cocktail kit.

> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
> / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \
> / /_/ / / __/ / / / / / / /_/ / /_/ /

> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music
http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

Here's another reason I often head here first:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=2002578
Read down a couple posts to where sandman5000 gets going. Whoo! That
dude totally derailed a thread of mine once; made it a big nuisance
to get the info I was looking for.