From: Dave on
Many thanks, this should get me off and running! Good point about the
password checksum - it should speed things up considerably. It looks as
if a brute force attack might actually be the best way to go, just hope
for a weak password. Also most web pages have certain words such as
<HEAD> on them, which helps. The code limits the password to 20
characters which helps as well. I don't have a three letter name, but
oh well...

From: Anne & Lynn Wheeler on

"Dave" <dave42972000(a)yahoo.com> writes:
> Where can I find a descrition of the RC4 and MD5 algorithms, and just
> how strong are they?

rfc

1321 I
The MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm, Rivest R., 1992/04/16 (21pp)
(.txt=35222) (See Also 1320)

one of the things i've done for my rfc index
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/rfcietff.htm

is a collection of all RFC summaries that reference md5
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/rfcmd5.htm

in the rfc summaries, clicking on the ".txt=nnnn" field retrieves
the actual rfc.
From: Phil Carmody on
"mistral" <polychrom(a)softhome.net> writes:
> Phil Carmody ?????(?):
> > The level of stupidity that the above demonstrates tells me to
> > not bother wasting any more time on your nonsense.

> You asserted that decoded script. If it so, what is pasword?

I asserted no such thing. Are you a bit thick or something?

Phil
--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of
From: Phil Carmody on
"mistral" <polychrom(a)softhome.net> writes:
> Phil Carmody ?????(?):
> > The level of stupidity that the above demonstrates tells me to
> > not bother wasting any more time on your nonsense.
>
> This page asks a password. Did you find it? What is password?

What bit of "not bother wasting any more time on your nonsense"
do you not understand?

Phil
From: Phil Carmody on
"mistral" <polychrom(a)softhome.net> writes:
> with simple standard software). Phil Carmody fails to decrypt it and

Phil Carmody didn't try to decrypt it.

Phil
--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of
/In God We Trust, Inc./.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: M.peg biss key finder