From: Elton Turnage on
Client has a version of SBS that identifies itself as
Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, Small Business Server Restricted.

In another location it is identified as
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server Version 5.2.2893.0

The "Restricted" portion baffles me. Does anyone know what this indicates?
A search of the MS site gave no useful information.
From: Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] on
Is this the one cdrom "Fresno" version? No Exchange.. just a PDC?