From: jo on
Hi I done a Compact and repair on my database and a table has appeared
called: MSysCompactError. When open the table it has this:

ErrorCode ErrorDescription ErrorRecid ErrorTable
-1611 Could not find field 'Description'. MSysObjects

What is this and should do anything about it?
From: Jerry Whittle on
There's a very good chance that the database file is corrupt in such a way
that it can't be repaired. Hopefully you have a good, recently backup. The
first thing to try is to open a new Access database file and try to import
everything from the problem database into the new file.

Tony Toews has an excellent web page on database corruption.
Http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

Allen Brown also has excellent info on corruption.
Http://allenbrowne.com/ser-47.html

I have a white paper in a Word document named Fix Corrupt Access Database
towards the bottom this page:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP