From: dott.Piergiorgio on
spike1(a)freenet.co.uk ha scritto:

> Prolly best to just ignore it, it's not really worthy of serious comment.

I concur and seconded the motion.

People whose use Thunderbird can press k as quick means of get rid of
annoying threads, for other newsreader, I can't say.....

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.
From: Blue_pill on
On 17/01/2010 20:06, dott.Piergiorgio wrote:
> spike1(a)freenet.co.uk ha scritto:
>
>> Prolly best to just ignore it, it's not really worthy of serious comment.
>
> I concur and seconded the motion.
>
> People whose use Thunderbird can press k as quick means of get rid of
> annoying threads, for other newsreader, I can't say.....
>
> Best regards from Italy,
> Dott. Piergiorgio.

people "whose" use?
or maybe is my poor english?

From: Andreas Kohlbach on
dott.Piergiorgio wrote on 17. January 2010:

> spike1(a)freenet.co.uk ha scritto:
>
>> Prolly best to just ignore it, it's not really worthy of serious comment.
>
> I concur and seconded the motion.
>
> People whose use Thunderbird can press k as quick means of get rid of
> annoying threads, for other newsreader, I can't say.....

Lart on Gnus. :-)

Okay, this temporary lowers the score for an author. Lsrt would do it
with the subject.
--
Andreas
My Commodore 64 classic game music page at
From: spike1 on
And verily, didst Andreas Kohlbach <ank(a)spamfence.net> hastily babble thusly:
> dott.Piergiorgio wrote on 17. January 2010:
>>
>> spike1(a)freenet.co.uk ha scritto:
>>
>>> Prolly best to just ignore it, it's not really worthy of serious comment.
>>
>> I concur and seconded the motion.
>>
>> People whose use Thunderbird can press k as quick means of get rid of
>> annoying threads, for other newsreader, I can't say.....
>
> Lart on Gnus. :-)
>
> Okay, this temporary lowers the score for an author. Lsrt would do it
> with the subject.

So *THAT'S* why people use the term "lart"... thought it was just some weird
american thing.
:)
Never used gnus, always been a tin bloke meself.
--
| spike1(a)freenet.co,uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" |
| Andrew Halliwell BSc | |
From: Robert Baker on
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:22:00 +0000, spike1(a)freenet.co.uk wrote:

>The original message is just a hypocritical pile of shite and he's tarring
>himself with the same brush. Serious computer indeed. It's an obsolete "25
>year old toy" too after all.
>
>Prolly best to just ignore it, it's not really worthy of serious comment.

Especially since the OP is under the impression that only gays have
boyfriends -- come off it, surely even Arnold J. Rimmer knows that
straight women have them as well...

(Also, the original message was posted using the "X-No-Archive" aka
"my posts aren't worth reading" header, another dead giveaway...)