From: Barrabas on
Looking at Vista drivers for my year old Toshiba laptop with ATI x1600
mobility
and this is what I see for my model. What does the M5x refer to? Are
they for
my graphics card? No information available anywhere I can see.

From: Shoo on

"Barrabas" <self(a)here.org> wrote in message
> Looking at Vista drivers for my year old Toshiba laptop with ATI x1600
> mobility
> and this is what I see for my model. What does the M5x refer to? Are
> they for
> my graphics card? No information available anywhere I can see.

Drivers for integrated Mobility Radeon Series graphic solution.
52 = X1350
54 = X1450
56 = X1600

Pages: 1