From: Michael Stickling on
Hi,

does anybody knows what dcmemstream is?
We got a error at login to Navision 3.6 on sql-server with the message
"Unable to read file dcdmemstream ....". One of our users has opened the
database with a navisio 4.01 client and how crazy he was he has convert the
database.
After a few houers I found a workaround: i drop the table $ndo$dbproperty
and copy the old from a backup into the database.

My qeustion is how can i disable the convert-routine.

thx for all answers

michael

From: Michael Stickling on
Hi all,

sorry the message was "Unable to read file dcmemstream.."

Thanks for answers

Michael