From: Wildstar on
Same thing. C128 80col output is basically CGA. CGA and VDC = digital
RGB/RGBI.

Be careful. Some CGA to VGA converter doesn't always do the full 16 colors
(not using the "Intensity" bit.) All these things are, are DACs. Converting
digital bits to analog signals. However, for signal sync, that is what the
Hsync and Vsync signals are for. The monitor does rest of the work.