From: John Smith on
What message control object receive when parent windows is resized?

I have some controls that need to adjust their size when parent is resized.
I've googled around but gte too many wrong leads.
From: ScottMcP [MVP] on
On Apr 8, 9:45 am, John Smith <do_not_...(a)invalid.address.com> wrote:
> What message control object receive when parent windows is resized?
>
> I have some controls that need to adjust their size when parent is resized.
> I've googled around but gte too many wrong leads.

Controls do not receive a message when the parent is resized. You can
resize the controls in the parent's WM_SIZE message handler.
From: David Schwartz on
On Apr 8, 6:45 am, John Smith <do_not_...(a)invalid.address.com> wrote:

> What message control object receive when parent windows is resized?

Whatever message control object you send them.

> I have some controls that need to adjust their size when parent is resized.

So send them a message when the parent is resized that causes them to
resize.

DS

Pages: 1
Prev: OS x64 Identification