From: Ehren on
Hi,

I was just currious what names should be on a SAN Certificate for a couple
cas hub servers that host a CASarray with NLB. Are just the external names
sufficient or are all the internal ones neccesary as well?

Such as

mail.domain.com (external casarray VIP and NLB IP)
server1.domain.com
server2.domain.com
server1.domain.local
server2.domain.local
autodiscover.domain.com
server1
server2

Thanks!
From: Mahmoud Magdy on
I believe that the below names are enough for the SAN, you don't need
internal certificate names if you will not assign it for SMTP service on the
HUB servers.