From: Klina on
Hello All.

When I load my app in debuger output window I get messages like this:
"First-chance exception at 0x793fbc81 in xx.exe: Microsoft C++ exception:
COleException at memory location 0x0012f7cc..
Warning: constructing COleException, scode = DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND
($80020003)."

Is it worth to bother with them?

I'm using MSVC 2005 Windows 2k, all Service Packs, and my app loads some
ActiveX controls.
From: David Lowndes on
>When I load my app in debuger output window I get messages like this:
>"First-chance exception at 0x793fbc81 in xx.exe: Microsoft C++ exception:
>COleException at memory location 0x0012f7cc..
>Warning: constructing COleException, scode = DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND
>($80020003)."
>
>Is it worth to bother with them?

If your application works correctly then generally don't worry about
them.

Dave
From: Ajay Kalra on
> >When I load my app in debuger output window I get messages like this:
> >"First-chance exception at 0x793fbc81 in xx.exe: Microsoft C++ exception:
> >COleException at memory location 0x0012f7cc..
> >Warning: constructing COleException, scode = DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND
> >($80020003)."
> >
> >Is it worth to bother with them?
>
> If your application works correctly then generally don't worry about
> them.

This would mean that some method from some interface is not found. I
wasnt sure if thats coming from user's app or from Microsoft's own
code. Looks like some COM server is out of date or corrupt.

---
Ajay