From: grizzz on
We have hundreds of machines that fail on one or two updates. They are all
different updates. Each one has a different failure reason. Is there a
quick fix for WSUS failure or do I need to troubleshoot each computer
individually. Its strange because 1 or 2 computers fail for almost every
update, they are not the same computer each time, but 98% of our machines
will install the updates with no problem. If there is no quick fix, is there
a set of instructions to follow that will help me to resolve the situation on
each machine?

Thanks for any help!!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Start by posting such questions here instead:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: grizzz on
Sorry about that. Thanks to the link to the correct area....