From: Spuddy on
Sometimes when I am typing the letter t, the word will revert backwards to
another previous paragraph. It happens with other letters but usually with
the letter T. I just installed Windows 7 on my computer and have Microsoft
Outlook mail. It is annoying as I have to look up to see where the text I
just finished typing went to and it means editing and correcting other text
and retyping again.
From: VanguardLH on
Spuddy wrote:

> Sometimes when I am typing the letter t, the word will revert backwards to
> another previous paragraph. It happens with other letters but usually with
> the letter T. I just installed Windows 7 on my computer and have Microsoft
> Outlook mail. It is annoying as I have to look up to see where the text I
> just finished typing went to and it means editing and correcting other text
> and retyping again.

If this is on a laptop, see what happens when you disable the touchpad.
Except when travelling (and only during travelling), you might want to
connect a USB mouse to use as the pointer device when the laptop isn't on,
well, your laptop.