From: DRRNC on
Until lately I can honestly say my Miicrosoft Outlook 2000 worked well. In
the past few days, when you print, iit is gracious and gives you two copies
of you work. Does anyone else experience this problem or have you
experienced the problem and found out how to fix it?

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Outlook.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele