From: Andreas Leitgeb on
Daniel Pitts <newsgroup.spamfilter(a)virtualinfinity.net> wrote:
> 3. The string is long enough that s[0]*31^(length-1) is close enough
> to, or over 2^32, and the rest of the characters add up just right.

It's clear, that any 0-hashCode string with at least one non-\0 char
would have to have some minimum length around 5. ("clear" may be a
slight over-statement, as it's only a consequence of chars being treated
as unsigned when size-extended to int)

My question was not intended to ask others to do the work of finding such
words, but rather, that if anyone had already accidentally found such a
String in the past, that he'd share it here
- leaving away empty or non-empty sequences of \0 (and empty sequences
of non-\0 as well ;-) ).

Of course, I also don't want to stop those, you've made it their hobby
now, to find such a word for their own fun.

Just so that one such String is named: "forty two 42 %4;2*"
I'd of course be more interested in Strings that also have some meaning
in a natural or computer language.