From: Pascal Obry on
Le 30/06/2010 21:12, Adam Beneschan a �crit :
> Ummm, not quite, because (1) Pascal didn't say anything about *why* he
> thought it shouldn't compile (his entire statement was "This should
> not compile I would say"),

Because Sa is not covered by the alternatives.

And if you ask me I find this quite a bad style. I hope GNAT will have
some options to disallow if conditional expression in cases
alternatives. This makes the code hard to read.

Pascal.

--| Pascal Obry Team-Ada Member
--| http://www.obry.net - http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|