From: SBongiov on
We received a file and are trying to sum columns but when the person enters
the formula the formula stays visible but not the actual value. I've never
run across this before.
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
You've probably got the cell formatted as text. Format as General (or
Number) & re-enter the formula.
--
David Biddulph

From: Paul C on
The offending cell is probably formatted as text. Change the formatting to
general and reenter you formula.
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
hit

CTRL + ~ + Enter

"SBongiov" wrote:

> We received a file and are trying to sum columns but when the person enters
> the formula the formula stays visible but not the actual value. I've never
> run across this before.

Pages: 1
Prev: TITLE FOR A ROW GROUP
Next: if(iserror()) question