From: Jim on
I'm trying to use SetFocus but not suceeding
Please would you indicate the error in the following code

For c = StartColNo To EndColNo - 1
If Sheets("Template").Cells(RowNo, c) > 0 Then
MsgBox "WARNING - This Room is not available"
UserForm1.cb_Rooms.SetFocus
Exit Sub
End If
Next c

I'm using Windows 7 and Excel 2007

Regards & TIA

From: Jackpot on
Try the below

For c = StartColNo To EndColNo - 1
If Sheets("Template").Cells(1, c) > 0 Then
MsgBox "WARNING - This Room is not available"
UserForm1.Show

From: Dave Peterson on
Where is your code located?

I don't think you gave enough information to get help.

--

Dave Peterson