From: Hexx7 on
Where can I find good tutorials on old/damaged photo restoration?

I need video, books, online tutorials, etc. This is somewaht urgent. Thanks.

From: Kabuki on
"Hexx7" <donotreply(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find good tutorials on old/damaged photo restoration?
>
> I need video, books, online tutorials, etc. This is somewaht urgent.
> Thanks.
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

http://retouchpro.com/

Adobe site has many links
found this one
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/harrington_richard/photoshop_restoration_in_action/video-tutorial.php

From: JD on
Kabuki wrote:
> "Hexx7"<donotreply(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Where can I find good tutorials on old/damaged photo restoration?
>>
>> I need video, books, online tutorials, etc. This is somewaht urgent.
>> Thanks.

>> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
>

> http://retouchpro.com/
>
> Adobe site has many links
> found this one
> http://library.creativecow.net/articles/harrington_richard/photoshop_restoration_in_action/video-tutorial.php

The second web page is great. Thanks for the link!

--
JD..