From: Leo on
It seems like MS have hidden/remove all or part of the pages that used
to have links to VSI1.1.

From: Dee Earley on
On 03/06/2010 06:35, Leo wrote:
> It seems like MS have hidden/remove all or part of the pages that used
> to have links to VSI1.1.

Do you really need it??
I scrapped it in favour of Inno years ago.
http://hashvb.earlsoft.co.uk/Setups

The only link I have is also dead.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: DanS on
Leo <ttdhead(a)gmail.com> wrote in

> It seems like MS have hidden/remove all or part of the
> pages that used to have links to VSI1.1.

When I was setting up a new PC @ work, I couldn't find it
either. I did finally end up finding it, it was promptly
archived in 6 or 8 different places.

18.5M Zip file......e-mail, FTP, HTTP link to my server @ home,
AOL IM Transfer, IRC DCC, Skype or none of the above?

--
Regards,

DanS

Dan's latest project vehicle, 1965 Van (Choose the non-HQ)
Each Video < 3 minutes.

http://freakneck.cjb.net:8000/TheRedVan/Videos/
From: GS on
Leo has brought this to us :
> It seems like MS have hidden/remove all or part of the pages that used to
> have links to VSI1.1.

What is/was VSI1.1? Is it anything like iexpress?

--
Garry

From: Leo on
GS submitted this idea :
> Leo has brought this to us :
>> It seems like MS have hidden/remove all or part of the pages that used to
>> have links to VSI1.1.
>
> What is/was VSI1.1? Is it anything like iexpress?

It allowed you to create msi's. It was more customizable than iexpress.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: stepper motor
Next: Problem parsing XML Email