From: nickravo on
Couldn't find anything on the Mac Store site. Emergency. Link?
From: Steven Fisher on
In article
<b22bddf7-d846-4569-9746-5d5922c7887f(a)k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
"nickravo(a)gmail.com" <nickravo(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Couldn't find anything on the Mac Store site. Emergency. Link?

In an emergency, any MagSafe connector will power it.

Steve
From: Mr. Uh Clem on
nickravo(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Couldn't find anything on the Mac Store site. Emergency. Link?

Power CORD (AC) or power adapter??

Where are you located? Maybe someone nearby can help?

Is it a power brick with Magsafe? Do you have a part number
for your adapter and or the MacBook? Help us help you by
describing what it is you need better.

--
Clem
"If you push something hard enough, it will fall over."
From: nickravo on
On Nov 27, 3:57 am, "Mr. Uh Clem" <uhc...(a)DutchElmSt.invalid> wrote:
> nickr...(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > Couldn't find anything on the Mac Store site. Emergency. Link?
>
> Power CORD (AC) or power adapter??
>
> Where are you located?  Maybe someone nearby can help?
>
> Is it a power brick with Magsafe?  Do you have a part number
> for your adapter and or the MacBook?  Help us help you by
> describing what it is you need better.
>
> --
> Clem
> "If you push something hard enough, it will fall over."
>               - Fudd's first law of opposition

The whole power cord and square box from the all to the laptop, both
parts, I guess. I assume the previously posted link is what I need. If
so, thank. If not, then what do I need?
From: Mr. Uh Clem on
David Empson wrote:
> nickravo(a)gmail.com<nickravo(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Power CORD (AC) or power adapter??
>>>
>>> Where are you located? Maybe someone nearby can help?
>>>
>>> Is it a power brick with Magsafe? Do you have a part number
>>> for your adapter and or the MacBook? Help us help you by
>>> describing what it is you need better.
>>
>> The whole power cord and square box from the all to the laptop, both
>> parts, I guess. I assume the previously posted link is what I need. If
>> so, thank. If not, then what do I need?
>
> The link I posted yesterday is the correct power adapter for every
> MacBook and 13" MacBook Pro (as is described on the page). It is a
> complete replacement for the one which came with the computer, or can be
> used as a spare.
>
> It includes everything shown in the picture (power adapter with bonded
> cable going to the MagSafe connector for the commputer, tap-on short
> mains plug) and a longer mains cable.

OOPS! Sorry, I must not have refreshed the group before posting, I
did not see that there were previous good replies. :/