From: Peng Yu on
-e is discussed in operator section in Programming Perl. But I don't
find it in man perlop. Would you please let me know where it is
document in man or perldoc?
From: Eric Amick on
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:00:08 -0700 (PDT), Peng Yu <pengyu.ut(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>-e is discussed in operator section in Programming Perl. But I don't
>find it in man perlop. Would you please let me know where it is
>document in man or perldoc?

It's under -X in perlfunc.
--
Eric Amick
Columbia, MD
From: Tad McClellan on
Peng Yu <pengyu.ut(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> -e is discussed in operator section in Programming Perl. But I don't
> find it in man perlop. Would you please let me know where it is
> document in man or perldoc?

perldoc -f -e

--
Tad McClellan
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.liamg\100cm.j.dat/"